About The Course
This course is designed for yoga practitioners who are starting their journey with Ashtanga Vinyasa and want to deepen their understanding of the practice.
You will dive into foundations of the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga practice, learn about alignment, options & modifications of each posture of the Primary Series and take your practice to the next level.
By joining me on this journey, you will receive lifetime access to this course. Additionally, by signing up you will receive the opportunity to be in touch with me directly via email, where I can answer and serve your individual needs and queries.
- 1st video : introduction, explanation of Ashtanga Vinyasa method.
- 2nd video : deeper look into the Tristana method; Ujjayi Breath, Bandhas and Drishti.
- 3rd video: Beginner Ashtanga Practice (selected postures of the primary series with alignment tips).
- 4th-8th videos: Primary Series breakdown. Detailed explanation pose by pose of the primary series asanas, including options and modifications, so you can understand the proper alignment and adjust the practice specifically to your body type and current level of the practice.
- 9th video: Full Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series which you will be able to practice with all the options and modifications which you learnt in the breakdown videos.