Sarvangasana – Shoulder Stand Pose
- Stimulates the thyroid and parathyroid glands and normalizes their functions
- Strengthens the arms and shoulders and keeps the spine flexible
- Nourishes the brain with more blood
- Stretches the heart muscles by returning more venous blood to the heart
- Brings relief from constipation, indigestion and varicose veins
Shirshasana – Headstand Pose
- Improves brain functions
- Prevents hair fall
- Enhances pituitary functions
- Flushes the lymphatic system
- Increased blood flow to head
- Improves digestion.
Ardha Pincha Mayurasana – Dolphin Pose
- Helps to stimulate the reproductive organs, relieve menstrual discomfort, and reduce the symptoms of menopause.
- Calms your mind, and relieving depression.
- It stretches shoulder, aches of the feet, calves and hamstrings.
- Strengthens your arms and legs.
- It is beneficial in Asthma, Sciatica, and flat feet.