Lesson 14 of 14
mudra back ache
- Improves the digestive and metabolism system of the body
- Detoxifies the system
- Cures all the three doshas – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
- It has calming effect on the body
- Allows the breath to settle into the pelvis to support balance, stability, and comfort within the body and mind.
- Grounding and rooting into mother earth
- Support feeling
- Calms the mind
- Fulfills a wish or goal that is expressed as follows:
- Formulate the wish or goal very clearly into words and say it internally three times. Please be sure to press the fingers as you perform this mudra
- A wish may be self centred but is fulfilled only if it brings happiness in the surroundings and in the society.
- Puts more force behind plans for the future like buying a car, house, property or finding a lie partner.
- Visualize the goal or any special wish while performing kunera mudra. The thought has the procreative power
- It helps overcome thirst, hunger and laziness.
- The practitioner / yogi doesn’t suffer from any disease, decay or death.
- It builds up a strong immune system and makes the body divine.
- Applying pressure to the points on the roof of the mouth helps to balance out the energetic pathways throughout the body.
- stimulates the release of “feel good” neurotransmitters such as dopamine.
Back Ache Mudra
- Back pain, and particularly of the lower back, can be a sore feeling. When muscles start cramping, it can become very painful.
- This mudra helps against this escalation.
- Improves Focus and calms the mind
- Provides flexibility in the wrists and arm joints
- Corrects our thought process and makes us think positive
- Enables good circulation of nutrition and oxygen from the heart,balances breathing patterns
- This is a detoxifying mudra that helps the space within the body and helps elimination of metabolic waste.
- Negative emotions like anger, fear and sorrow are replaced by positive emotions.
- Akasha mudra prevents jet lag. perform this for an hour during the flight
- Helps to relieve congestion and pain in the head due to migraine or sinusitis, ears due to infection, chest congestion, infection, asthma etc.
- This mudra aids in meditation. It helps purify emotions and thoughts. Vibration can be felt on the top of the head at Sahasrara Chakra and one gets divine power with an increase in intuition and alertness.
- One can gain weight by a regular practice of 50 minutes followed by prana mudra. There will be remarkable weight gain.
- Removes poisonous matter from the body
- Problem of sneezing continuously in the morning can be cured with the practice of this mudra. Yawning and sneezing during meditation can be prevented by practising this mudra