mudra viparit karini
Nasikagra Drishti Mudra
- Balances the female and male energies in the body
- Improves fertility for women
- Connection to Mother Earth
- The practice of Yoni Mudra is also good for women fighting symptoms related to menopause due to hormonal imbalance
- It improves the strength and activities of all the nadis
- It removes fatigue, laziness, dizziness
- It maintains the blood pressure in normal level
- Improves mental stability
Viparrit Karini Mudra
- It reverses the flow of Prana in the body
- Calms the body down
- Improves blood circulation to the upper parts of the body
- Purifies the body
- Aids in opening the heart center
- Awaken and balance of muladhara chakra
- Control over pranic energy
- Eyes become strong and introspection is created
- An amazing stress relief
- Calms and balance the mind
Nasikagra Drishti Mudra
- Helps with concentration
- Calms the mind
- Strengthening the eyes
- This mudra kindle imagination.
- Thinking becomes clear and one can face the world with a fiery heart.
- All five elements are increased hence intelligence and wisdom grow and help in resolving day to day problems
- Agni empowers pelvic region and solves the problems of the womb, prostate gland and slowness in urination
- Calms the mind and release tensions
- This mudra is good for removing age related symptoms. It will make you young
- Cools the body.
- Stimulates digestive system. It is said that ‘your digestion system becomes like that of a crow’
- It calms and stabilizes the mind
- Regular practice of this mudra enhances memory and concentration
- Improves sleep
- It creates a circuit which allows the energy that would dissipate into the environment to travel back through the body and up to the brain.
- Helps redirect prana towards the heart,
- Balancing the blood pressure and helping with heart problems.
- Opens the heart chakra
- It cures all diseases caused by imbalance of air element and vata dosha
- Relieves gas and bloating
- Relieves knee, neck, back, and spinal pain. Also sciatica
- Stress and anxiety management. It soothes the mind and calm a stressed nervous system
- The posture massages the abdominal organs
- Stretches the body
- Helps you soothe your mind and relax, therefore, improves your sleep
- Tones the pelvic muscles and the sciatic nerves
- Over a long time it can help to awaken the kundalini shakti.