- One of the most important mudras for meditation
- Helps to transcend the mind and reach higher states of consciousness
- Help you to reach the state of samadhi
- Develops psychic power
- Improves interpersonal communication skills
- Helps get rid of confusion, anxiety, and fearfulness
- Improves self confidence
- Improves concentration and stability of the body and mind
- Improves the immunity system
- Calms the mind
- Improves self-confidence
- Relieves muscular pain
- Enhances the memory power
- Improves concentration
- Improves and deepens the breathing, enables good oxygenation to the brain and hence improves brain functions.
- Opens shoulder and chest
- Strengthens arms and shoulders
- This pose is said to alleviate mild depression and increase energy.
- Encourages a positive attitude
- Calms and focuses the mind
- It maintains equilibrium between your left and right portion of your brain.
- The major and scientifically proven benefit of this mudra is that it is known to bring harmony or balance to both the parts or hemisphere of your brains.
- helps to balance the water content in your body by activating fluid circulation through the body keeping it moisturized
- Good for skin health
- Varuna Mudra helps in rehydration of joints, tissues, cartilages, skin etc
- Stimulates blood circulation
- It is useful in treating low blood pressure, poor circulation and heart disease
- Relieves fatigue, as it provides energy to the vajra pulse, the strongest pulse in the body
- This Mudra helps to control weight and obesity
- It increases the fire element in the body that helps to maintain the temperature
- Improves the vision