Baddha Parivrtta Parsvakonasana
- ‘Baddha’ is Bound, ‘Parivrtta’ refers to rotated or twisted, ‘Parsva’ means Side and ‘Kona’ is angle. So, ‘Rotated Side Angle’
- This is an intense twist for the spine.
- It places a beneficial stress on the abdominal organs as well and that aids in digestion.
- It is also a good pose to train the breathing muscles and the overall lung capacity.
- If one finds it hard to keep the back heel on the floor, you can leave the ball of the foot on the floor and keep the heel in the air.