Quiz Technical Problem

• Quiz Technical Problem

Posted by Nesya on September 19, 2021 at 11:03 am

Hello! this is Nesya. I’ve been joining an online 200 HRS YTT here and just curious to know if anyone of you were facing the same issue as me when you took the Quiz. I experienced it more than once. So, basically what were questioned in the Quiz section were unmatched with the answer, thus sometimes it considered as a wrong answer where in fact I have answered correctly (based on the provided clarification). I hope this won’t be affecting the Final Exams material at the end of this training?

Nesya replied 2 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Julieta Tomas

October 2, 2021 at 4:55 pm

Hi Nesya! Did student support answered you? I think may be the answered was ok but incomplete? I experienced that a couple of times

• Nesya

October 5, 2021 at 5:50 am

Hi @julieta-tomas regarding this, yes student support answered me personally through my Inbox that they were fixing the issue. Lately I haven’t find the issue anymore, not sure whether it has been fixed or just a coincidence, did not get the update/ confirmation though. Thank you for sharing your experience, dear ^^

Btw, nice to e-meet you here and hope your online YTT is running well so far ?

-Love-

Nesya

• Francini Morales León

October 8, 2021 at 3:01 am

hello Nesya!! I had been the same problem with one of the Quiz in the module 2

• Nesya

October 12, 2021 at 1:52 pm

Hi @bioart17 dear.. yes, It could happen in some modules. I Had contact the support and tried my best to report with all the screenshot, hopefully they fix it soon. Also hope you do well with the rest of the module though.. ?? happy online studying!