Uploading audio files

• Uploading audio files

Posted by Carrie Bezler on July 11, 2020 at 5:24 am

Hello Everyone,

Hoping for some guidance here. I’ve enquired with Student Support, but haven’t received any information yet. I’ve uploaded my Shavasana as MP3, I had to convert it from M4a because that is how my phone and computer record audio automatically. For some reason, it will upload, but then says that the file is not supported and you are not able to access it. if I try to upload the M4a file it will not upload at all and says the file type is not supported.

Has anyone else had a similar issue? I’m looking for some other suggestions or a list of supported file types.

Thank you.

Namaste.

Carrie

Carrie Bezler replied 3 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Sophie Robinson

July 13, 2020 at 7:46 pm

Hey @carrieraven

I was having trouble with mine too but are you doing this on a macbook or iphone? If you are you have to convert it in itunes

• Carrie Bezler

July 14, 2020 at 3:36 am

Hi @sophie-robinson11

thanks for the input. I received a response and they are still working on this issue.. I was recording on iPhone, then sent to computer/laptop windows 10, and converted with VPL to mp3. I had an idea to just record it as video and upload to youtube like our videos… I think I will try this today or tomorrow instead of waiting for the fix. Maybe this is an interim solution for others, as well?

Hope you are enjoying the course!

RainbowPray